Minneapolis-based Xcel Energy Energy is a major U.S. electricity and natural gas company operating in eight Western and Midwestern states. The company serves its 3.5 million electricity and 2 million natural gas customers with a leading portfolio of renewable resources and one of the most extensive offerings of energy management programs in the nation. Xcel Energy employs more than 11,000 full-time employees and is recognized for its commitment to hiring military veterans. The Xcel Energy Foundation donates about $13 million annually in communities the company serves.
We will be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need.
We provide our customers the safe, clean, reliable energy services they want and value at a competitive price.
Our values reflect our core beliefs—who we are, how we conduct our business and the importance of our customers. We commit to:
- Ensure safety for ourselves, our coworkers and the public
- Work productively and create a challenging and rewarding workplace
- Treat all people with respect
- Conduct all our business in an honest and ethical manner
- Work together to serve our customers
- Be accountable to each other for doing our best
- Promote a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Protect the environment
- Achieve operational excellence