Xcel Energy is committed to helping our neighborhoods and businesses repair and rebuild following the widespread acts of property damage in the Twin Cities area in May and June. In addition to working with non-profits dedicated to helping people and neighborhoods get back on their feet, Xcel Energy is also offering impacted businesses with new rebates (“Special Recovery” rebates) --up to double the standard rebate amount-- for qualifying high-efficiency equipment, along with free energy consulting services to aid in their efforts to rebuild.
If your business has been damaged, these higher Special Recovery rebate dollars can be used to lower the cost of replacing certain types of equipment with energy-efficient options or installing high-efficiency equipment if you’re rebuilding.
Depending on your project you could earn Special Recovery rebates on qualified systems such as:
1. Complete the questionnaire below and email it to RecoveryRebate@xcelenergy.com.
2. Xcel Energy will review your information and verify your eligibility.
3. Franklin Energy, our energy consultant, will contact you to discuss your project and connect you with Xcel Energy’s Turn Key or Energy Efficient Buildings programs to help you identify energy-saving equipment for your project which can qualify for our Special Recovery rebates.
4. The energy consultant will send you a program application to fill out, which would need to be submitted no later than Oct. 1, 2020.
5. After you’ve been approved into the program, the energy consultant will work with you and provide you with equipment options which can qualify for special increased rebates.
6. You choose the options which you would like to move forward within your project.
7. Contact your energy consultant once your project has been completed.
Questions? Contact Xcel Energy’s team of energy advisors at 855-839-8862.
Thank you for visiting Xcel Energy. You have been selected to participate in a brief customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we can improve your experience.
The survey is designed to measure your entire experience, so please look for it at the conclusion of your visit
This survey is conducted by an independent company MaritzCX, on behalf of the site you are visiting.