Delivering for our customers around the clock, every day, is at the core of what we do. That means providing the reliable service you count on, in good times, and even more importantly, in challenging times. In keeping this commitment, your safety and the safety of our employees will always be our top priority. We are prepared and are taking steps to ensure we’ll continue to be there for you to meet your energy needs.
• Staffing plans. We’re ensuring power plant operators, line workers, customer care representatives and others continue delivering the reliable service you expect. Find more about reliability.
• Keeping you connected. We will not disconnect service to any residential customers until further notice. Some payment processing may be delayed during this time, but we will not charge late fees. If you’ve recently made a payment and don’t see it reflected on your account, we’re working to process your payment as quickly as possible. If you are having difficulty paying your bills, contact us to arrange a payment plan that works for you. Find more resources.
• Enhancing health and safety. To reduce the potential spread of illness, many employees are working from home, and we have enhanced the cleaning at our facilities. Find more about health and safety.
• Supporting our communities, including dedicating more than $20 million in new funding to support short- and long-term corporate giving, including COVID-19 response and recovery efforts. Learn more about how we're supporting communities.
• See additional COVID-19 resources available for you in the links below.
The energy grid is a key part of our nation’s critical infrastructure, and we take our responsibility to our customers and our employees very seriously. As always, our team will be working day and night to deliver the energy you and your neighbors count on. As we take these prudent precautions and put our preparedness plans into action, we are strongly focused on the health and safety of our team members and everyone in the communities we are honored to serve.
Thank you for visiting Xcel Energy. You have been selected to participate in a brief customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we can improve your experience.
The survey is designed to measure your entire experience, so please look for it at the conclusion of your visit
This survey is conducted by an independent company MaritzCX, on behalf of the site you are visiting.