Our commitment to the communities we serve is evident through our community sponsorships. We support nonprofit organizations making a positive impact. Our primary sponsor focus areas include the following:
• Education (STEM)
• Economic Sustainability (Workforce Development)
• Arts & Culture (Access to the Arts)
• Environment (Protection and Enhancement of Natural Habitat)
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Veteran Sustainability
Requests for sponsorship must be submitted at least 60 days before the event. We will respond to your request within 10 business days of your request.
Guidelines to consider – we typically do not sponsor the following:
• Programs outside of Xcel Energy’s service areas
• Political parties or organizations
• Fraternities, sororities or other service clubs
• Religious, political, or other fraternal organizations
• Research programs or government agencies
• Endowment campaigns
• Capital projects/campaigns
• Energy efficiency projects or improvements
• Individual K–12, public, private, charter, or religious schools
• Athletic or scholarship competitions or sports and athletic programs
• Disease-specific or health-related programs and organizations
• Multi-year commitments
• Athletic events including but not limited to runs/walks/bikes/bowling, etc.
Apply here: https://www.cybergrants.com/xcel/sponsorships
If you have questions, please contact Sam Holsen, Community Engagement Representative.
We'd welcome your feedback!
Thank you for visiting Xcel Energy. You have been selected to participate in a brief customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we can improve your experience.
The survey is designed to measure your entire experience, so please look for it at the conclusion of your visit
This survey is conducted by an independent company MaritzCX, on behalf of the site you are visiting.