I agree to meet the requirements and to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AUTO PAY agreement. At any time, I understand that the terms of this agreement may change and that I will be bound by the changes until I terminate my enrollment of this agreement. I agree to review the terms and conditions frequently to ensure that I understand and agree with all changes.
- Your financial institution will automatically deduct the payment from your bank account on the due date and credit your Xcel Energy account. Due dates falling on weekends or bank holidays, will be processed the next business day.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information is accurate, legitimate, and up-to-date to ensure proper authorization of your payment. Xcel Energy will not be responsible for any payment processing errors or fees incurred if you do not provide accurate account information.
- Do not pay this bill - Auto Pay will automatically deduct this amount from your bank account on the due date.
- Xcel Energy will request one payment per billing cycle. Due to a billing error, you could receive two billing statements in a single month. Be assured that we will not request more than one payment during a billing cycle from your financial institution. A message will appear on the second billing statement confirming the amount and timing of the withdrawal.
- You can discontinue your AUTO PAY Plan in three ways - from the online My Account portal, by notifying us in writing at Xcel Energy, P.O. Box 8, Eau Claire, WI 54072-0008, or over the phone at 1-800-895-4999. In addition Xcel Energy may discontinue your AUTO PAY Plan if items are routinely returned from your financial institution for such reasons as invalid account number, closed account, etc.
Xcel Energy will assess a "returned check charge" on payments returned due to insufficient funds and other banking return reasons. The current balance, past due balance and returned check charge will be requested from your financial institution in the next billing period. If we receive two insufficient fund notices from your bank within a twelve-month period, we may assess a "returned check charge" on each notice, and we have the right to cancel your participation in Xcel Energy's AUTO PAY Plan. Please allow three (3) business days before your withdrawal date to resolve questions.
You have been selected to participate in a brief survey to help us improve our site.
By selecting YES, an additional window will open to allow you to take the survey at the conclusion of your visit. Please do not close it if you would like to participate.