If you have questions about your account or service, we’re here to help any time—day or night.
If you detect a sulfur or rotten egg smell in your home, it could be the odorant that we put in natural gas to help
detect leaks. If you notice the smell, leave your home immediately! Do not turn any electrical devices on or off
and do not use a garage door opener. Avoid anything that can create a spark. Once you are outside and safely away, call us at 1-800-895-2999 or call 911.
414 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55401
P.O. Box 8
Eau Claire, WI 54702-0008
P.O. Box 9477
Minneapolis, MN 55484-9477
Turn off your lights when you leave the room—even if you'll only be gone for a moment. Contemporary light bulbs require very little energy to turn "on."